Alto’s Odyssey is a horizontal scrolling android game where you will be controlling a skateboarder who is riding on the sands of dunes. On the horizon stretches an endless desert, vast and uncharted. Go on a fascinating journey and ride alone or in the company of friends on beautiful and picturesque locations. Cross beautiful canyons, climb balloons, drive through abandoned temples and visit fantastic distant lands. The main features of the game are excellent graphics, simple and clear control, and melodic music.
Overview Table of Article
Alto’s Odyssey review
Gamers will be chic, stylish graphics, easy operation, adding interesting mechanics to the gameplay, as well as significantly change the scenery. From snow-covered mountains the main character will move to darker latitudes. The majestic desert, huge cities, beautiful oases and much more will fly by as you move. Achievements, trials, tricks and dizzying jumps will amaze the heart of anyone.
- A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
- Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
- Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
- Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
- Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
- Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
- Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD