AIMP is a utility, or else called a music player, designed specifically to make it possible to listen to music as pleasant and comfortable as possible. This player in today’s environment is considered the best among the free options of this kind. Using it will only be a pleasure.
They usually start by installing the program. To download, you will not need any special effort. There are a large number of links in the network, by clicking on which you can easily download this player. The installation process is somewhat trivial, and that is its difference from other applications. Pay attention to the fact that you can choose different modes, functions, click continue without thinking. Choose the language in which you want to use the program. Then you can start the installation, which is quite fast.
It should be noted that the program has a handy feature which allows you to automatically shutdown your computer. Using this moment, it is possible to fall asleep without switching off the music, because the computer will switch off itself when it is necessary. Record broadcasts, listen to the radio, all this is also available without problems and delays.
- Supports a large number of music formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX.
- Playback technology is fundamentally different from Winamp and Windows Media Player. 32-bit audio processing.
- Sensitive 18-band EQ. Built-in sound effects Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed.
- Minimum system resource consumption.
- Built-in audio converter allows you to convert music from a variety of formats to popular wma, MP3, wav, ogg.
- Possibility to record from AudioCD and any other audio-device to MP3, ogg, wav or wma with built-in Audio Converter utility.
- Built-in tag editor with which you can edit the tags of audio files, as well as rename files in a group, sort by a given pattern or apply tag values to a group of files.
- Plugin support – Input, DSP, and GPP plugins from Winamp, as well as your own plugins.
- Playback of streaming content. Streams can be written to disc in wav or MP3.
- Full Unicode support.
- Saving playlist into txt or html format.
- Collapsing player into small panel (Tray Control) or into tray.
- Visualization type in the form of two scales showing volume level of each channel in real time (Analog meter).
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra