AIDA64 Extreme/Engineer/Business Edition/Network Audit 6.20.5300 RePack/Portable [Full]
AIDA64 – is a powerful tool for detecting and testing virtually any component of a personal computer running Windows operating systems.
The application will give you detailed information about all hardware and software, and besides, with the help of built-in modules for testing and calibration, it will be possible to conduct additional testing of individual PC subsystems. Displays detailed information about all hardware and software available in the system.
- Accurate low-level information about the motherboard and CPU
- Details of the video adapter, drivers and monitor
- Information about all storage devices
- Comprehensive information about network adapters, multimedia and input devices
- Information about other hardware (PCI, PnP, PCMCIA, USB)
- Details of Windows, including installation date, license key and more
- Information on shared network resources, a list of users, groups, and more
- A large amount of information about the network status, mail accounts, network resources and Internet settings
- Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and programs in autorun
- Operating system security information
- List of firewalls, antispyware and antitrays
- System stability test
- CPUID panel
- Hardware monitoring
- CPU and FPU performance tests
- Memory Performance Tests
- Disk performance testing module
- Detection of possible problems of setting and compatibility of software and hardware
- Report Wizard
- Mailing and printing of reports
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Cascade Lake processors
- Fake nVIDIA video cards detection
- Cooler Master MasterKeys MK750 and SteelSeries Apex M750 RGB LED keyboard support
- Matrix Orbital GTT and RoboPeak RPUSBDisp LCD support
- Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 and SteelSeries Rival 600 RGB LED mouse support
- Aqua Computer D5 Next and Quadro sensor support
- Improvements for Intel Z390 chipset based motherboards
- Corsair ST100 RGB LED headset stand support
- SanDisk X600 SSD support
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- 32 processor groups support
- WDDM 2.5 support
- SteelSeries QcK Prism RGB LED mousepad support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 580 2048SP and Radeon RX 590
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX and Quadro RTX Series
Fake nVIDIA video cards detection
AIDA64 can now identify counterfeit nVIDIA video cards with reflashed BIOS images, fake PCI identifiers and pretend device descriptions. Prime example of such video cards are old GeForce GTX 650 cards sold as GeForce GTX 1050 in popular webshops.
Advanced RGB LED module
The existing AIDA64 RGB LED module has been extended to cover Cooler Master MasterKeys MK750 and SteelSeries Apex M750 keyboards, Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 and SteelSeries Rival 600 mice, SteelSeries QcK Prism mousepad, and Corsair ST100 headset stand. CPU and memory utilization, network traffic, temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw measurements can now all be monitored on RGB devices, using various visual representations. Improved support for Corsair Sabre RGB LED mouse. Support for Corsair K70 RGB MK.2, K70 RGB MK.2 SE, Strafe MK.2 keyboards.
AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Cascade Lake processors
64-bit multi-threaded AVX-512 optimized benchmarks for the upcoming Intel Cascade Lake” server processors and for Intel Core 8000 Series Cannon Lake processors. AIDA64 benchmarks and System Stability Test now utilize AVX-512, AVX2, AVX, Fused Multiply-Add (FMA) instructions, and AES-NI hardware acceleration of capable Intel processors. Utilizing AVX and AVX-512 is now optional in the AIDA64 System Stability Test. Support for up to 32 processor groups (only in AIDA64 Business, AIDA64 Engineer and AIDA64 Network Audit) or 4 processor groups (AIDA64 Extreme).
Improvements for Intel Z390 chipset based motherboards
Temperature, voltage and fan speed monitoring for Intel Z390 Cannon Point based 4th Generation LGA1151 motherboards and 2nd Generation Intel Coffee Lake processors. Detailed chipset information for Intel Z390 PCH and for the integrated memory controller of Intel Core 8000 and 9000 Series Amber Lake, Cannon Lake, Coffee Lake, Kaby Lake, and Whiskey Lake processors. Detailed SPD information for high performance DDR4 memory modules with XMP 2.0 memory profiles. Support for the latest 5Gbps Ethernet LAN controllers.
Support for the latest hardware technologies
Multi-threaded OpenCL GPGPU benchmarks, graphics processor, OpenGL and GPGPU details, temperature and cooling fan monitoring for the latest GPUs: AMD Radeon Pro 555X, Radeon Pro 560X, Radeon RX 580 2048SP, Radeon RX 590; nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2000 Series, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 6000. Matrix Orbital GTT and RoboPeak RPUSBDisp LCD support. Improved support for SanDisk X600 SSDs and LSI RAID controllers. Aqua Computer D5 Next and Quadro sensor support.
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
AIDA64 Extreme/Engineer/Business/Network Audit 6.20.5300 RePack/Portable – (70,3 Mb)