Agony is an adventure horror with a first-person view from the Polish company MadMind Studio. The development team includes industry veterans who have worked on such iconic projects as The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Tom Clancy’s The Division. In Agony, the player is given the role of a tormented soul, struggling to leave the depths of Hell. The goal is to restore memories and escape from confinement. Starting out without any knowledge of his past, the hero soon realizes that he can control other souls and even some demons. The special ability to infuse into the encountering souls (even in the lower demons) allows the player to explore the place in which he appeared. Knowing the surrounding hostile environment and interacting with other souls, it comes to the realization that there is only one way to get out – to meet the Red Queen who controls this area of hell.
- A key feature of the game is the ability of the protagonist to “settle” into other bodies in order to pass levels and tests.
- Martyr: These are the weakest souls in hell. At the same time, they have the greatest arsenal of possibilities, such as swimming, using a torch, solving puzzles and more. The martyr has the only way to survive when meeting with demons – use stealth.
- Etheric soul: For a short time the soul can become immortal, invisible, and levitate.
- Demon: The strongest type of soul with powerful abilities. But to control the demon is most difficult. The player has to constantly find and eat hearts to keep him alive and controlled. All souls have other abilities that appear as the storyline progresses.
Two game modes:
- Plot campaign: Get out of hell, mastering the bodies of demons; reveal the dark plans of the Red Goddess and survive; to study the world, based on Dante Alighieri’s work “Divine Comedy.”
- Test mode: Open the test system; procedurally generated levels; survive and get higher points in the rating tables.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Madmind Studio
Language: Russian, English, MULTi12
Language of voice: English
Tablet: Cracked (CODEX)
Operating system: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Processor: Intel Core i3 3.2 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 955 – 4 Core, 3.2 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: Radeon R9 280 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Free space on hard disk: 12.6 GB
(9.1 Gb) Fast Download