Advanced Installer is a very useful software tool for software developers and system administrators that allows them to create installation packages with ease. The main work here is based on the MSI platform, and much of this processing is done automatically.
Advanced Installer Architect review
Handling of this utility is as simple and accessible as possible, because the interface here is intuitive and component processing is done automatically. It will be enough to select the desired work value, specify the file type, and the place of its final storage.
Despite its relevance, the application has one significant drawback – a paid basis. However, on our site you can use this product for free, as there will be already built in a license activation key.
The program is adapted specifically to work under the shell of the classic versions of the Windows operating system: from the XP line up to the 11th generation. At the same time the developed products themselves can be compatible with even earlier versions, and the latest 10th platform.
Features of the utility:
- High speed of work;
- A wide range of tools;
- Automated process of file creation;
- Multilingual interface;
- Fast creation of installation packages in MSI format;
- Ability to work on different Windows operating systems: XP/Vista/7/8;
- Setup compatibility with developed software for any platform version;
- Professional level of work;
- Full cleanup of all tails, add-ons and resources when uninstalling the software;
You can download Advanced Installer from our website by following the link on this page.
Whats New in the program:
- Redesigned Advanced Installer Start Page – WinUI is the new default
- Predefined support to downgrade setups
- Request Assistance via the Help menu
- Capture screenshots during repackaging in a PDF or HTML file, automatically
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Advanced Installer Architect 20.4.1 – (169.7 Mb)