Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Adobe’s Photoshop software for photo editing expert manner and schedule Bridge to manage and organize images form a comprehensive offer, but the software Adobe Photoshop Lightroom cc both management and image editing as necessary and desirable for photographers and designers in an environment that provides Is. It’s nondestructive editing is done in the form of Non-Destructive or the original file remains unchanged. The basic idea of the software produced by Adobe in 2002, was one of the developers and, gradually completed and ImageReady software features also be included.
- The interface is very attractive and friendly
- View, manage and organize images in a graphical environment and beautiful
- perform a variety of editing actions to improve the color, brightness, contrast, noise, size and Pictures
- editing a variety of video formats commonly used as a nondestructive and without altering the original file
- Ability to print images at full settings
- Ability to create image gallery and use it on the web
- Advanced search and detailed images
- View images as a slideshow with support for video files
- coordination and integration with Photoshop
- Find photos of specific people faster now that Lightroom CC uses Adobe Sensei technology to automatically sort your photos based on who’s in them. When you upload and sync photos to the cloud, Lightroom CC detects, recognizes, and groups photos of the same person.
- To navigate to the People View, click the My Photos icon at the upper-left side of the screen and click People.
Easily share your photos to the web:
- In addition to sharing albums, you can now share any random selection of photos as a web gallery.
To share a selection of photos, do the following:
- Select photos that you want to share from the grid view or the filmstrip.
- Right-click (Win) / Control+click (Mac) over your selection and select Share to Web from the context menu.
- In the Share Settings dialog box that appears, a unique link is generated. You can use this link to share your selected photos. Edit the name of the set of photos being shared under the Title option and specify the sharing Preferences.
- Click Continue. Your set of selected photos is now public.
To view the list of all photos or photo galleries that are public, click the Sharing icon to bring up the Sharing panel. Under Shared to Web, click Photos to find all your public photos and photo galleries as a drop-down list.
Adobe Portfolio integration:
- Showcase your photos on the web now that you can send them directly to Adobe Portfolio from Lightroom on your desktop.
- Start typing in the search bar, and Lightroom CC automatically offers suggestions to help you quickly find what you need. Search for cameras, locations, and other metadata with ease. Also, your enabled filters are kept neatly organized in the search box. You can even search for a filter using its name (try ‘camera:’).
Local color toning:
- You can now apply colors to specific areas of your photo with the Brush and Gradient tools.
- When using the Brush, Linear Gradient, or Radial Gradient tools in Lightroom CC, scroll down to the bottom of the adjustment sliders panel to turn on Color.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra