Adobe Illustrator CC
Adobe Illustrator CC
The industry-standard vector graphics software lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile. Millions of designers and artists use Illustrator CC to create everything from web icons and product packaging to book illustrations and billboards.
Iconic work at any size.
Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based software, so it can scale down for mobile screens and up to billboard size — and always look crisp and beautiful.
Gorgeous typography that says it all.
Incorporate a company name into a logo, create a flyer, or mock up a website design with the best type tools out there. Add effects, manage styles, and edit individual characters to create typographic designs that perfectly express your messages.
Draw attention everywhere.
Create freehand drawings, or trace and recolor imported photos to turn them into works of art. Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media.
Pro power comes standard.
With fast, responsive performance and precision tools, it’s easy to focus on design, not process. Reuse your vector graphics across documents. Work seamlessly with other Creative Cloud apps like Photoshop, InDesign, XD, and Premiere Pro. Illustrator makes it a snap to add artwork to designs, video, and more.
Easily create rich color blends that give your objects and artwork a more natural look and feel.
Save time by modifying repeating text or objects across multiple artboards all at once.
Add or remove tools so you have just the ones you want, and group them the way that works best for you.
Presentation and Trim Preview
Turn artboards into slides you can easily project and share, and see how documents with bleeds will look with the edges trimmed off.
New color blending capabilities let you create richer, photorealistic gradients that look more natural.
Save time when you modify similar objects across multiple artboards — all at once.
Visual font browsing
We’ve made it easier to browse different font classes to find the right font faster. And you can now choose from different sample text options, too.
Add, remove, or group tools in your toolbar the way it works best for you.
More accessible Adobe Fonts
Easily see and activate thousands of fonts within the app. Preview the selected font in your project, even if it’s not activated.
Each artboard becomes a slide you can preview, browse, and project in presentation mode.
See exactly how your designs look without guides, grids, or elements extending beyond the edge of the artboard.
Scaling to fit your monitor
Now you can customize the size of your tools, icons, menus, panels, and controls so they look just right.
We’ve improved zoom in outline mode so you can watch as your canvas shrinks and grows incrementally.
This new feature, powered by Adobe Sensei, uses machine learning to provide suggested crops.
Actual size preview
Preview your designs at their actual dimensions when you set the view to 100%.
Puppet Warp enhancement
Thanks to Adobe Sensei, pins are now automatically suggested so there’s no need to manually plot them.
And so much more
Also includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
- Properties panel. Central access to all controls speeds up work. The new Smart Properties panel contains only the necessary tools that appear at the right time.
- Puppet deformation. Convert the vector graphics, while preserving the natural look. The “Puppet Deformation” function allows you to quickly create and modify graphic objects, without configuring each circuit or reference point separately.
- More artboards. Now in Illustrator you can create up to 1000 artboards on one canvas and work with a lot of content in each document.
- Sets of styles. Apply predefined additional glyphs to whole blocks of text. You no longer have to select and modify each glyph separately.
- More convenient structure of the mounting areas. Select several artboards at the same time, automatically align and arrange them on the canvas with one click. Objects that are attached to the artboard are now moved along with it.
- Colored fonts SVG. Use in projects fonts containing several colors, gradients and degrees of transparency. All this is possible thanks to SVG OpenType fonts.
- Variable fonts. Illustrator supports variable OpenType fonts. You can change the thickness, width and other parameters, creating your own style and not breaking the original design.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Requirements: Win 7/8.1/10
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 18.104.22.1687 RePack – (1.8 Gb)
Requirements: MacOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 23.0.5 – (2.4 Gb)