Adobe Dreamweaver CC RePack + MacOS [Full]
Adobe Dreamweaver CC review
Adobe Dreamweaver CC – a new version of the application designed to create professional websites. Software for web design Adobe Dreamweaver CC contains an intuitive visual interface that allows you to create and edit websites and mobile applications. Use “Fluid Grid Layouts” with cross-platform support for creating web pages. Before publishing, view the created layouts in the multiscreen viewport.
- FTP. Download large files even faster with the advanced FTP data transfer tool. Save time when sending bundles of related files to publish projects.
- “Rubber” layout. Create complex web publications and layouts without having to write numerous lines of code. “Rubber” layout – a dynamic tool for creating projects that change in accordance with the size of the screens of desktop computers and devices.
- Integration with Adobe Business Catalyst. Use the integrated Business Catalyst palette in Dreamweaver software to connect and edit Web sites created in
- Adobe Business Catalyst (purchased separately). Create e-commerce websites using a server solution.
- Support for the mobile environment jQuery Mobile. Add complex interactive elements using jQuery code hints. jQuery makes it easy to add interactive elements to web pages. Quickly create websites with predefined templates for mobile phones.
- PhoneGap support. Create and link original Android ™ and iOS applications with the new functionality of Adobe PhoneGap. Convert HTML code to mobile phone applications in Dreamweaver using the PhoneGap environment. Test the layouts with the emulator included in the package.
- CSS3 transitions. Create an animation when you change the values of CSS properties, using transitions that allow you to create dynamic layouts. Use the ability to accurately control the development of Web projects when customizing page elements and creating expressive effects.
- Interactive view. Check the pages before publishing using the WebKit rendering engine with support for HTML5 content. Create layouts that appear in the same quality in different browsers.
- The Multi-Screen View pane. Create projects for smartphones, tablets and desktops using the panel “Multi-screen viewing”. Use media query support to create styles and visualize layouts on different devices.
- New code editor. Create code even faster with a new, more flexible coding engine. Code hints help new users learn HTML, CSS, and other web standards, and visual tools such as automatic indenting, code highlighting, and changing font size help avoid errors and make it easier to read the code.
- The working environment of the developer. A new working environment for developers with improved performance and an optimized interface speeds up the loading and opening of files and simplifies the work with projects.
- Support for pre-processing CSS. Dreamweaver now supports basic CSS preprocessing tools, such as SASS, Less and SCSS. Functions such as highlighting the entire code with color, code hints, and compilation help save time and improve code quality.
- Preview in the browser in real time. You no longer have to manually update the browser page – all changes are immediately displayed on the page.
- Editing CSS while working with HTML. The new Quick Edit feature allows you to open the built-in CSS editor when working with an HTML file and quickly make the necessary changes.
- Contextual documentation of CSS. The new Quick Help feature helps save time by displaying help documentation for the web platform with a description of the CSS properties directly in the Code view.
- Multiple cursors for repetitive tasks. Now you can simultaneously write several lines of code to perform tasks such as creating bulleted lists, and to update or change several lines at once.
- Modern interface. The interface Dreamweaver was optimized, taking into account the comments of thousands of users who participated in the beta test. A new, more intuitive, customizable interface provides quick access to menus and panels and includes a customizable context toolbar where only the necessary icons are displayed.
- Color themes of the user interface. For ease of reading and editing the code, you can choose from four levels of contrast, from light to dark.
- Improvements to Creative Cloud Assets. Backup and restore, add comments and view the version history of all of your Creative Cloud resources, mobile projects, files in Creative Cloud libraries, and resources created in CC applications for desktop computers.
- Integration with the Typekit Marketplace. Get fonts from leading designers and use them in your Dreamweaver projects. Typekit supports the synchronization of fonts and web technologies that allow you to access the Marketplace fonts from any application and on any device.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Requirements: Win 10 (version 1909)
Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2021 21.3 – (977,2 Mb)
Requirements: macOS 10.12 or later 64 bit
Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2021 21.3 MacOS – (864.7 Mb)