Adobe Dimension CC
Adobe Dimension CC
Dimension CC as Adobe – a set of tools for 2D–and 3D-design, to easily create high-quality photorealistic 3D-images, perform compositing 2D–and 3D-visualization resources in a realistic environment products. The basic idea of the product – to give developers the tools needed to integrate its 2D–and 3D-assets without the study of complex and specialized applications. In other words, the program allows you to quickly and simply “delicious” and other creative visualization combines the 2D- and 3D-graphics. Using machine learning, this tool Adobe is able to automatically determine the best lighting and place the light source in the right place. Adobe Dimension CC automatically aligns objects relative to the horizon. The product is intuitive and similar to the Photoshop interface and Illustrator. Rendering in Adobe Dimension CC used V-Ray, the application displays will look like the final image, without spending time on the final rendering.
- Effective supply design
- Create mockups
- New opportunities for creative graphics
- inscribing 3D-object in the real environment
- Familiar interface
- models from Adobe Stock
- Realistic rendering and preview in real time
- Capture material
Enhanced Photoshop and Illustrator integration:
Dimension now directly supports the import of .ai file format, allowing you to work quicker with the files you have. You can choose artboards from Photoshop .psd and Illustrator .ai files when importing in Dimension. You can also now copy and paste both raster and vector graphics directly from the clipboard into Dimension.
Multiple graphics placement:
Dimension CC now supports adding multiple images with unique material properties and settings to models as different layers.
Multiple render setup:
You can now take advantage of saving camera bookmarks in render mode. Easily select the saved views you want to render and set up all of them at once.
Canvas and render size print controls:
The Dimension canvas has been updated to have familiar 2D zooming, panning, and resizing controls. Using print controls lets you easily configure the size of your canvas based on physical units and print resolution settings.
Sampler tool color mode:
You can now use Sampler Tool to sample screen color and base color of materials and images before lighting and effects being applied
In addition to material transformation, individual textures can now scale, rotate, and offset independently.
Scene grid updates:
You can now control the grid visibility and color. The grid has had visual improvements to handle large-scale scenes.
You can now view camera movement history independent of other document edit history.
Focus canvas visualization:
The focus (depth of field) effect now has an in-canvas preview. The canvas preview is interactive to get an idea of the effect. The final effect must still be visualized in the render preview.
Dimension CC is now also available in Korean [한국어]. For related Help documentation on supported languages, see Language versions.
Stock search in the Asset panel:
You can now search in the Asset panel with a term that shows some results and get a link to search Adobe Stock below the search results.
New file formats:
Import .fbx, .stl, and .skip 3D models
Import .ai and .svg images
For related Help documentation on supported import/export file types, see:
Supported file types | 3D models
Supported file types | Images
User interface enhancements:
Single-clicking panel titles and labels no longer collapses or expands a section. Materials in the Scene panel have had their disclosure moved from right to left. The icons in the scene panel have been updated.
- Content panel: The content panel has a new icon and has been repositioned in the toolbar.
- Tool options: Tool options have been moved from the view control bar above the canvas to a pop-out window attached to the toolbar.
- Camera settings: The camera properties have been split out from the environment into a new camera object.
- Keyboard shortcuts: To support the new 2D canvas controls, the shortcuts for some tools have been updated.
- Orbit Tool: Performs 3D camera rotation. The default shortcut is 1.
- Pan Tool: Previously named the Hand Tool. Performs 3D camera panning. The default shortcut is 2. The alternate shortcut H has been removed.
- Dolly Tool: Performs 3D camera zooming. The default shortcut is 3. The alternate shortcut Z has been removed.
- Hand Tool: Performs 2D canvas panning. The default shortcut is H.
- Zoom Tool: Performs 2D canvas zooming. The default shortcut is Z.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra