RogueKiller is a small antivirus utility whose main purpose is to remove and clean your computer system from malicious programs such as worms, rootkits, trojans, etc. After starting this program and scanning your PC, it stops the detected malicious processes and offers the user to decide on further methods of malware removal – treatment, replacement or removal.
Adlice Diag review
Also, the utility can recover the HOSTS file, DNS and proxy server, which can be changed due to various malicious programs. In addition, RogueKiller is able to remove autoload items such as registry keys (RUN/RUNONCE) and Scheduler 1.0/2.0 from the autoload folder. The interface of the tool is extremely simple, allowing you to perform all the necessary actions in a few clicks.
- Heuristic module as well as black/white lists for known threats/false triggers.
- Rootkit detection: the utility can recover SSDT, Shadow SSDT, IRP Hook and Inline hook intercepts
- Detection and treatment of files exchanged by rootkits
- Detection and treatment of malignant MBRs
- Detecting and treating spoofing of DNS, HOSTS and proxy server settings
- Decontamination of false labels, symbolic links used by malware
- Confronting various methods of hiding malware, whether it is system drivers or DLL library spoofing, tricks with extension spoofing, etc.
- Completion of processes
- Stop of services
- DLL offload from memory
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Download Adlice Diag 184.108.40.206 Premium – (73.3 Mb)