You can Download Actual Window Manager for free
Actual Window Manager review
Actual Window Manager is a utility for working with Windows windows by adjusting advanced system settings. With this application you can configure the system for maximum ease of working with it.
The effectiveness of your work depends directly on how many windows you can work on at the same time, namely how much time and effort you spend on performing normal actions. Actual Window Manager provides more than 50 handy tools with which you can significantly speed up and automate window manipulations, and discover new management features.
After completing the initial setup of the program, you will receive an excellent assistant who can do many actions automatically.
- placing windows exactly to the required place
- sizing them exactly as they should be
- keeping the important windows always-on-top of others
- minimizing (either normally, or to the tray/screen), or rolling up, or making semi-transparent, or closing the inactive windows, so removing them from your way
- and many others
- Memory consumption and overall system load is slightly reduced.
- In some rare cases multi-window applications might crash silently after
closing and re-opening a window of the same type (e.g. separate message
window in email client).
- Windows 11, Tabbed Explorer: Compatibility is improved:
- – File Explorer toolbar is no more dark in the Light visual theme
- – empty header space above File Explorer toolbar is removed
- Desktop Divider: Now tile preview works faster and looks more consistent.
- Compatibility is improved with custom cursors provided by Yolo Mouse.
- Title Buttons: Compatibility with Bluebeam Revu is improved.
- After exiting and then starting Actual Window Manager back,
some features in some applications might work erratically.
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Actual Window Manager 8.14.7 – (11.4 Mb)