Acronis Disk Director is a time-tested, reliable and secure set of powerful tools to optimize disk resource utilization and data protection.
Acronis Disk Director review
With Acronis hard drive partitioning software, you can create and manage disk partitions on your computer to use different file systems or operating systems on the same drive, quickly recover lost or deleted data, reduce image backups and diagnostic tools, and improve overall computer performance.
- Configure volumes. Create, convert, copy, partition, resize, move and merge volumes without the risk of losing important data.
- Disk Transformation. Disk Director works with all types of discs (Basic, Dynamic, MBR and GPT) and easily converts them to each other.
- Boot from CD/DVD or USB key. You can load data from different media – CD/DVDs or USB sticks.
- Partition merge. Disk Director merges partitions even with different file systems.
- Restore during operation. The program quickly recovers lost or deleted data partitions even if your operating system does not boot.
- Spreads a volume across multiple disks. The Acronis solution supports up to 32 disks.
- Clone disks. You can quickly and easily move your operating system and applications from your old hard drive to the new one.
- Work with different operating systems. Acronis Disk Director allows you to install different operating systems on different partitions for multi-variant booting.
- Add/drop mirrored volumes. Use the Add Mirror Volumes software to increase the resilience of your computer.
- Sharing Mac and PC files. Allows you to store different file types and work simultaneously with Mac and PC files on the same shared drive.
- Use UEFI. Acronis Disk Director works with hardware based on BIOS and UEFI.
- Works with Windows 10. Support for any modern version of the Windows operating system – from Windows XP to 10 with all the latest updates.
- Supported file systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS3, Linux, SWAP
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra