Acronis Disk Director
Acronis Disk Director
Acronis Disk Director is a complete toolkit for performing hard disk operations, with an emphasis on partition management and recovery. Aside from volume manipulation tasks, it enables you to view the structure of your hard disk in a detailed manner.
Reorganize your disk drive for better data protection and disk space use.
Resize, move, copy, split, and merge partitions without data loss.
Edit disk drive contents on a low level to recover the information that was deleted by accident or lost due to different soft- and hardware failures or virus attack.
Pre-built Acronis Disk Director allows you to back up and restore critical hard drive sectors, edit contents of hard disk sectors, representing them in the most convenient way.
Disk Partition Recovery
Acronis Recovery Expert, included with Acronis Disk Director, protects your data, allowing you to recover lost or deleted disk partitions.
Be fully armed and ready for any personal, hard- or software failure, virus attack or hacker’s intrusive destruction.
Replace your old disk drive with the new one without reinstalling operating system and applications.
Acronis Disk Director transfers all of the source disk data to a target disk. The source disk volumes can be cloned to the target disk “as is”, or resized automatically according to the new disk size.
Create bootable media based both on WinPE and Linux to start your machine from a CD/DVD or USB stick and use Acronis Disk Director on bare metal or outside of an operating system. This allows partitioning your machine before OS is installed, ensures that OS and applications do not interfere with disk management operations and enable advanced troubleshooting and recovery if the operating system fail to start.
- Most Complete Disk Management Toolbox
- Create, convert, copy, move and delete volumes
- Resize, split, and merge volumes without losing your data
- Format and label volumes, specify i-node density, change file systems or clusters size
- Assign volume letters, set active volumes and hide/unhide volumes
- Add or break mirrored volumes or span volume across multiple physical disks
- Create and repair RAID-5 volumes
- Convert between basic/dynamic and MBR/GPT disks
- Initialize newly added hard disks and import foreign disks
- Change disk status between online to offline
- Clone disks
Setup – (292.5 Mb)
BootCD – (201.6 Mb)