I want to introduce you to the accusonus ERA-Bundle plugin – as the authors write, this is the first such plugin that can effortlessly remove noise and reverberation using the cool processing engine patented by these guys.
accusonus ERA-Bundle Pro
The interface may seem a bit confusing, but in fact it is not difficult to understand, if you understand at all what is happening. You cannot find an analogue that will also quickly and qualitatively eliminate the problems associated with noise and reverberation.
- A simple and elegant solution for instant denoising. The ERA Noise Remover automatically estimates the noise profile and allows you to adjust background noise. From fan and HVAC noise to electric interference (such as hum and hiss), you only need a single knob. The ERA algorithm is multi-patented and therefore unique compared to anything you’ve heard before
- Although artificial reverb adds depth and richness to the sound, poor room acoustics can make your recordings sound distant and hollow. The ERA Reverb Remover automatically estimates the reverberation profile and allows you to adjust the amount of recorded reverb in a streamlined interface. Whether you want to repair location recordings or tighten music performances, the ERA Reverb Remover is your new secret weapon
- Harsh sibilance may affect your voice/vocal tracks even when you use the best recording equipment. Use the ERA De-Esser to instantly smooth out the harsh ess-es from your recordings. The ERA De-Esser performs transparent processing in the frequency domain and is also great for other material such as hissing cymbals or even full mixes
- Loud plosives are a complex type of distortion and removing them manually can be an extremely time-consuming task. The ERA Plosive Remover automatically takes care of the problem, allowing you to polish your vocals with the turn of a single dial.
- Gain inconsistencies are common in both audio and video recordings. They often happen as a result of intentional or unintentional speaker movement, non-ideal microphone positioning or heavy audio & video editing. Use this single-knob plugin to save yourself from hours of manual gain adjustments
- Clipping results from over-saturation and usually sounds like a harsh distortion. When you look at the loud parts of your input waveform, you can see clippings as blocks of audio that are chopped off. Repair your clipped audio in seconds with ERA De-Clipper.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra