3C All-in-One Toolbox
3C All-in-One Toolbox
3C All-in-One Toolbox Pro is a program that combines a huge number of tools to work with the capabilities and characteristics of mobile devices. It should be available to anyone who wants to get the most out of their gadgets. File Explorer (simple but purpose-built), Application and File Managers, Battery Manager, Network Interoperability, Complete Performance Explanation, Self Configuration Service, and that’s just a fraction of what 3C’s All-in-One Toolbox Pro has to offer.
- Hide any tabs or any menu item
- Edit main screen buttons up-to 4×6 grid
- Multi/auto-select and sort apps
- Auto backup and new app notification
- Recording items and options
- Create multiple schedules, watchers and profiles
- Automatic battery markers and manage multiple batteries
- Notification shortcut to access any features from status notification
- Many extra widgets
Device manager offers very powerful profiles, task scheduling and device watchdog you can find to optimize performance and battery saving depending on your unique situation
File explorer is a very simple, yet very powerful explorer that can use root, sort by dates, sizes and stream media files as well as update permissions, ownership and security context. Locally or from any Samba network share
Application manager provides all features you’d expected from such and many more to secure, tune and optimize all apps on your device the way you want.
Battery manager will help you identify apps draining your battery and improve your profiles using comparison statistics, as well as keep track of what actually happened over very long period of time
Special support for dual battery devices, LG Quick Circle and Samsung Edge notifications
Network manager allows setting WiFi access point priority and configuring Android firewall, TCP Congestion and DNS
Task manager offers a simple UI yet very effective in sorting apps by various usage and getting rid of unwanted apps
CPU manager controls single to octacore CPUs, thermal, multi-core and most custom kernel settings
System manager configures your device at the lowest level, from SD cards performance, memory boost and tweaking various hidden settings using build.prop and sysctl editors.
Monitoring and recording all applications activities and battery consumption, component states (connections, localization and phone). Also allows adding status bar notifications with graphics and removing original battery icon using Xposed framework
Toolbox integration allows for battery savings and performance optimization, profiles to control CPU, IO and device states and managing apps from anywhere
Highly Configurable UI allows you to transform the app into something you really like
Highly Configurable Widgets are all resizable, from a simple gauge to more complex data display, component toggles, and historical graphics
System component switches in app, in widgets or using profiles allows switching on/off about 20+ device components (WiFi, Bluetooth, etc) manually or automatically
- Standalone Android Package;
- Android App Bundle Repacked:
- Supported CPU architecture: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86;
- Supported Screen DPIs:hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
- Languages: Multi Languages;
- Pro Features Unlocked;
How to Download and use the APK file to install All-in-One Toolbox
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download file from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you War Robots